Sunday, December 27, 2009

Win a FREE Vemma Package by Sally Briggs



Vemma, the World's most powerful liquid antioxidant. Physician formulated and a combination of Mangosteen Fruit, Aloe Vera Plant extract, decaffeinated organic green tea and with 65 major trace and ultra-trace ionic, plant based minerals. Independantly, clinically tested.

Your health is everything and it is more important now than ever before to supplement your diet and provide your body with the 'fuel' it needs to sustain a busy lifestyle.

Voted by Mens Health Journal 2009 "World's #1 Superjuice."

Vemma's Energy Drink, Verve voted Ms Fitness Magazine September 2009 "Product of the Year"

Read more about Vemma http://sallybrigg.vemma.com/ and Testimonials http://vmastories.com/

Win a Vemma package.......... Simply leave a comment below! It's that easy. One winner will be picked each month. Make sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!

Good Luck!!

Sally Brigg

Sally@SallyBrigg.com.au
 
http://sallybrigg.com.au/

11 comments:

  1. This product sounds amazing. I am definitely going to be looking for this on my next shopping trip.

    As my children have now enter adulthood, they are becoming more aware of what they are taking into their system. (Thank God for that!) I am trying my best to promote the products that I feel they will like. This product is definitely something they will enjoy. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like something I will be trying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your great feedback Hedley and 'anonymous' I would love to send you all a thank you gift, so please email me at sally@sallybrigg.com.au to connect up and I will arrange for your gifts to be sent.

    Regarding the first comment, yes, totally agree 'thank god' when the children finally start to 'get it' :) Vemma is not available in the shops only online through my site link http://sallybrigg.vemma.com , however, you may see Verve on the shelves as it starts to grow globally. I can send you some to try in the meantime.

    My thanks again and I hope you all had a fabulous New Year.

    Look forward to hearing from you.

    Kind regards
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. punkrawkprincess__@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very excited to be a part of your website with all of your great products that I hope to try. e-mail: dovefeather33@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations Emily and Kim... enjoy your Vemma :)

    Thanks for your great comments! Wait until you see Vemma's new Hydration powder.. Vemma Thirst, the healthy alternative to Gatorade and other sports drinks. Just released in the USA and Canada a few days ago (on my website)

    Kind regards
    Sally Brigg
    http://sallybrigg.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. This product sounds so wonderful. Something that we all can use! Being a busy person, sometimes we do not get all the antioxidants that we need, and this product will make it easy to stay healthy.
    Thank you for this information.

    terrymac1a@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Terry, I'll send you some, let me know what you think. Yes, we all need antioxidants to fight and eradicate the 50,000 plus free radicals which invade our body every day. Vemma is a power antioxidant and anti inflammatory. Getting great results from people with Arthritic conditions too.

    Thanks again, will be in touch.
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  9. This prize package looks and sound quite interesting! I hope I can win it! I am especially interesting in the fact that it was voted #1 in Men's Health Journal.
    jnkml888@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. it is great it puts in a hoov lane lyk a lambo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for entering Fun FREE Giveaways. Don't forget to check back to see if you are the lucky winner. Most of all, Good Luck!!