Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mindy Wilson @ Groovy Inclinations

I met Mindy Wilson after she ordered Scentsy Products from my online store, www.Addicted2scents.com.

In return, I had the pleasure of Mindy introducing me to her talent, her art. Check out her blog at, http://www.groovyinclinations.blogspot.com/

Here is a little history about Mindy... "I have been married for nearly 24 years to my incredible husband. We have two amazing children who are 13 and 16. They are growing so fast, I can hardly stand it. Boo! I create images for greetings, textiles, T-shirts, spot illustrations and children's book illustrations, using pen, pastel and watercolor. I'm also an author. Help support my store: My son is 6'-5" and still growing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for entering Fun FREE Giveaways. Don't forget to check back to see if you are the lucky winner. Most of all, Good Luck!!